2020年10月16日金曜日

2020年10月16日金曜日 -

Dan-Eating Out

 

Hello everyone! 

Say, I have a question. 
Do you know any good places to eat?

One of the most difficult decisions I have to make whenever I'm out with some friends is where to go to eat. I wouldn't say I'm particularly picky. I'm generally okay with eating anything. But I find choosing a restaurant really hard.

 

First off, how about fast food restaurants? Which would you recommend in Japan? I think the one I go to most is a popular hamburger restaurant. They have really good French fries. Or rather, they were probably the first French fries I ever ate in my life, so they are what my brain thinks French fries should taste like. I have been to other hamburger restaurants and they are good, too. What do you think? What other fast food restaurants would you recommend that I go to?

 

Next, what about family restaurants? I rarely go to these type of restaurants, but in general, I think I almost always end up having a nice meal there. I went to one recently, after not having been there for many years, and I was surprised at how nice everything tasted, especially considering the low prices. It was very reasonable! I can see why it's so appealing to many people. Did you eat anything nice at a family restaurant recently?

 

I also really like pancakes! I know the pancake boom has long since passed, but, like many Americans, I find breakfast food to be the best kind of food, so pancakes and omelets and hashed potatoes sound great to me any time of day. And if you've never been to a restaurant which specializes in pancakes, omelets and crepes, I definitely recommend them.

 

So, everyone, these are the places that I often eat out at. How about you? Please tell me a nice place to go for the next time I have to make a difficult restaurant decision!


particularly:特に
picky:~にこだわりがある、~うるさい
generally :通常、一般的に
probably:おそらく
recommend:おすすめ
rarely:めったに~ない
in general:一般的に
meal:食事
considering the low prices. :低価格を考慮している
reasonable:リーズナブル
appealing:魅力的
definitely:絶対に