2026年10月5日月曜日

2026年10月5日月曜日 -

Iggy - MY LUNCH MEMORIES AS A FILIPINO STUDENT

 💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙

             今週のブログはフィリピン人講師の Iggy 先生です。
こんにちは!お茶の間留学センターです🍵🐇
タイトルは「MY LUNCH MEMORIES AS A FILIPINO STUDENT」です。
Iggy 先生のレッスンを受講してみたい!と感じた方
今がご予約のチャンスです!!

💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙

A Bowl of Memories: Why Adobo Will Always Feel Like Home
By Teacher Iggy 



When I was a student, lunchtime was one of my favorite parts of the school day. It was a chance to take a break from studying, eat my favorite food, and spend time with my classmates.

During my elementary and high school years, I usually ate lunch at the school canteen. There were different kinds of food available, so I had several choices. Some of the food I remember eating included humba (braised pork belly), fried chicken, lumpia (Filipino spring rolls), pancit (Filipino noodles), and Spaghetti.

Sometimes, I chose a simple meal, while on other days, I preferred to have a snack like turon, kwek-kwek, and fish balls.

One thing I remember about school lunch was bringing money to school and using it to buy food. I had to decide what I wanted to eat and how much I wanted to spend. It was a simple experience, but it taught me how to make small decisions on my own.

Today, I realized that those ordinary lunch breaks were an important part of my school life. They may seem like small memories, but they are some of the moments I still remember fondly from my time as a student.





~重要単語~
chance  : 機会
canteen: 学食
bringing : ~を持っていく
realized : 気づいた
fondly : 懐かしく