Rose - Marathon
💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙💛💙💙💚💙💙
Running is my go-to for reducing stress and
improving my sleep quality. Plus, it’s incredibly cost-effective. Since I’m an
early bird, I usually head out for a jog or run early in the morning on my days
off.
I’ve also participated in our city’s premier
annual marathon, which features 6 km, 12 km, 21 km, and 42 km races. So far,
I’ve registered for both the 12 km and 21 km events. It’s always a memorable
experience because it gives me a chance to explore new places and meet new
people. The first time I signed up, I was a mix of pure excitement and nerves.
The second time around, those same feelings returned, but with an extra dose of
motivation.
As I approached the end of the race, it hit me: running is a lot like life. No matter what challenges or problems we face, we shouldn't give up. Life must go on despite the surrounding negativity. If we stay positive and keep pushing forward, something rewarding always awaits us at the end.


