2021年4月8日木曜日

2021年4月8日木曜日 -

Elly-Adventure in the South of Cebu

 When you set foot in Cebu, Osmena Peak is worth your time and money.

 I often go there in the summer with my friends. If you love hiking, whether you are a novice or experienced hiker, this is a perfect place to visit. Osmena Peak is known for its scenic and panoramic views. It's the highest peak in Cebu standing at 1013 meters and is situated in Barangay Mantalongon, in the municipality of Dalaguete, south of Cebu City.

 Every time I've visited there I've met foreigners from different countries and heard their "Wow!" expressions. On my last visit, a Spanish man stood in awe and said, "Great view, isn't it? I want to come back here again and again." If it's your first time and you want to go for a quick visit, one day for example, I recommend you get a tour guide. The tour guide can be your photographer too. They take excellent photos.

How much is the Entrance Fee?

It's only 30 pesos. If you want to hire a tour guide, you pay 150 pesos.

How to get there from Cebu City?

You need to take a bus from the South Bus Terminal. Tell the bus attendant that you want to get off at Dalaguete Junction for Osmeña Peak. Then ride a habal-habal or motorcycle. The fare may vary.

 


novice:初心者

scenic:景色の良い

situated :位置される

municipality:自治体

fare:運賃

vary:変化する