2018年6月30日土曜日

2018年6月30日土曜日 -

Michael: Summer in New York

wiki


As summer approaches, I remember growing up as a kid in New York City, and my dad and I spending countless days at the old Yankee Stadium watching game after game. I always had my mitt, waiting for a ball to come our way. They always went someplace else, but I didn’t care, as I was just happy to be there.
    I can remember going over to Coney Island and riding the old rollercoaster and eating tons of interesting things on the Boardwalk. Those Nathan dogs were incredible back then! I can remember the three of us, my mom, dad and I having picnics in Central Park and riding my bike all over the place.
    As the days now start to get warm, I cannot help but recall those days. A lot has changed in New York since then, but one thing never changes: it’s still the most exciting place in the world, offering the energy and excitement that no other place can match.

countless:数え切れない
mitt:捕手・一塁手用の野球のミット
cannot help but :~せずにいられない
recall:思い出す