2018年6月23日土曜日

2018年6月23日土曜日 -

Dan: Nagoya


wiki
Recently, I went to Nagoya to do some sightseeing. I've been to Nagoya a few times before, but only as a passerby, so I never had the chance to travel around, so I decided to go there on a one-day trip. To be honest, Nagoya has a reputation for being somewhat boring, but I had a very nice trip there. It was more interesting that I expected.

wiki
First, we went to the Nagoya Science Museum. Although all science museums are aimed at children, I find them to be fun to go to. After that, we went to the zoo, which isn't particularly big, but it was good value for its price. It includes a botanical garden, which we didn't have any time to see, unfortunately. Finally, we went to Nagoya Castle, which was great.

We didn't get to enjoy eating much food in Nagoya, because we were running around the three locations, so it's something I'll have to try in the future.



Please visit Nagoya, if you have a chance. It's worth a look.

passerby:通行人
a one-day trip:日帰り旅行
reputation:評判
somewhat:やや
aimed at:~向け
good value for its price:お得
It's worth a look:一見の価値あり