2017年12月9日土曜日

2017年12月9日土曜日 -
Hello there,

wiki
My name's Phil and I'm from the UK. I'm from Northern Ireland, which is probably the smallest part of the UK. My hometown is very small and only 10,000 people live there. It is a very relaxed and laid back area with lots of beautiful green countryside.
     I first came to Japan in 2013 after completing my teaching course and was really excited at that time to experience a new country and culture. I lived in Tokyo until 2015 and then left to be closer to home. This is what led to me teaching in Europe for a number of months.
     After a short time in Europe, I realized that I really missed Asia and Asian culture. I think this is the reason why I decided to teach in China as I knew it would be a new experience for me. Also, I wanted to travel and see new places. I enjoyed my one year there and made some really good friends while traveling to different parts of China.
     Towards the end of my time in China, I felt that I missed Japan and Japanese culture. My girlfriend is Japanese and I met her during my time in Tokyo. I came to Osaka with her in 2017 and so far have been really enjoying my time in a new city.

laid backのんびりした
completing修了した
lead to~につながった
a number of 何カ月か
Towards~の少し前に

so far今のところ