2014年9月12日金曜日

2014年9月12日金曜日 -

Christian :Behind the drums

Ultimamente estoy de baterista en una banda de rock y una de metal. El metal me encanta y es lo que me llena. Hasta ahora he sido cantante;sin embargo quiero meterme mas en el mundo detras de los tarros.

Currently I’m a drummer in two different bands. One is a rock band and the other is a metal band.
Metal music is my passion and fills me with life! Until recently I had only been a singer, but I was really wanting to get into the world behind the drums.

Detras de la bateria es todo distinto como aislado y no eres ya el centro de la atencion como cuando eres cantante. Es como mas anonimo,por eso tienes que darle tu toque a cada cancion y por lo mismo estoy perfeccionando mi tecnica viendo videos en youtube o leyendo revistas al respecto.
Quisiera tomar lecciones de bateria pero es un poco caro... 
bueno hasta la proxima.

Behind the drums everything is quite different. You are isolated and no longer the center of attention like singers are. It feels a bit anonymous, so you really have to put your signature on every song you play. That is why I am perfecting my technique by watching videos on the web or reading magazines about drumming. I would really like to take some drum lessons, but it is quite expensive.

Well, see you next time!


Bateristadrummer:ドラマー
Cantantesinger:歌手
Aisladoisolated:隔離された
Toquesignature:署名
Perfeccionandoperfecting:完成させる
bateriadrum:ドラム