2013年9月14日土曜日

2013年9月14日土曜日 -

Yan - Kyushu Trip



来日本这么久了,只到过大阪和东京,但其实我一直想到处玩玩。今年四月,终于有机会离开本州岛去九州岛旅行。

Although I have lived in Japan for a long time, the only places which I have been to are Osaka and Tokyo, but actually I have always wanted to visit other places of Japan.  This year April, I finally had the chance to leave Honshu island and travel to Kyushu island

   首先去了福冈市。福冈的生活方式很休闲,街上没有那么多忙碌的公司职员,还有很多漂亮的咖啡店和西餐厅。我非常喜欢这个城市!我想住在这里的人们一定觉得很幸福!

First, I went to Fukuoka city. The lifestyle in Fukuoka is very laid back.  I didn't see many busy business people in the street as I do in other big cities; it also has many nice coffee shops and western style restaurants.  I really like the city! I think the Fukuoka people must feel very happy to live there.

   以前,我不算特别喜欢吃拉面,来到九州后,爱上吃拉面了。九州的拉面味道很浓,而且吃的时候要配生姜,果然和传说中一样好吃!

Before going to Fukuoka, I was never a big fan of ramen, but now I love the Kyushu Ramen. The Kyushu Ramen has a very strong taste and you eat it with ginger. It really tastes as good as they say.

   我还去了长崎有名的豪斯登堡,那里也很特别,好像在日本造了一座欧洲的小城市,和童话一样!

I also went to the famous Huis Ten Bosch, in Nagasaki. It is also a very nice place.  It looks like they built a small European town in the middle of Japan. It feels like you are in a fairy tale world.

   这次旅行非常愉快,以后有机会我还想去日本更多的地方旅行。

I had a very pleasant time visiting Kyushu. When I have some other chances in the future, I will visit more places in Japan. 

actually : ( 其实  Qíshí ) : 実は
visit : ( 到处玩玩  Dàochù wán wan ) : あちこち遊びに行く
finally : ( 终于 Zhōngyú ) : ついに
travel : ( 旅行 Lǚxíng ) : 旅行
lifestyle : ( 生活方式 Shēnghuó fāngshì ) : ライフスタイル
laid back : ( 休闲 Xiūxián ) : のんびりした
a big fan of : ( 特别喜欢…  Tèbié xǐhuan ) : 特に~が好き
strong taste : ( 味道浓 Wèidào nóng ) : 味がこってりしている
fairy tale : ( 童话 Tónghuà ) : おとぎ話
pleasant : ( 愉快 Yúkuài ) : 楽しい
chances : ( 机会  Jīhuì ) : 機会