2021年7月16日金曜日

2021年7月16日金曜日 -

Rov-INTERESTS


                                       


INTERESTS 


“We don’t create a fantasy world to escape reality, we create it to be able to stay.” - Lynda Barry

I believe that our interests and imagination keep us going in this world full of difficulties and challenges. But as we grow older, we focus too much on reality and survival and we forget how to live our lives. I’m here to share some things that I’m interested in and what I enjoy doing in my leisure time. 

I believe that if you keep the child inside you, you will always feel happy and contented with life. That’s why at my age I still play video games, write songs and watch movies, talk shows and series on TV or the Internet.

One game that I’m really interested in is Mobile Legends. I play it every day. It’s kind of my way of relieving stress. I feel like I’m in this fantasy world every time I play the game and all the stress that I feel is eased. It can be stressful sometimes but I play to have fun. I don’t let myself become a toxic player. 



I’m also interested in writing my own songs. I’ve already written a few of them. Most of the lyrics are based on the experiences I’ve had, especially with my exes. It’s kind of my meditation. It’s like I’m turning heartaches into something productive. I’m planning to learn how to play the guitar in the future so that I can finally make a demo and hopefully sell my songs or sing them myself.



Lastly, I’m really interested in watching English movies, talk shows and series, and, of course, Japanese anime. The reason why I’m watching them is for entertainment and education purposes. I’m a fan of learning while having fun. I've improved my English accent and pronunciation by watching and listening to actors and hosts. I try to copy them. Now, I’m planning to learn Japanese. That’s why I’m watching anime every day.



My interests might involve fantasy but that’s the way I manage myself and learn to love myself. Because I believe that in order to give love you need to love yourself first. And knowing yourself and what you’re interested in is a great start.


---------------------------------------------
interests:興味

imagination:想像力

challenges:挑戦

leisure:余暇

My way of relieving stress:私のストレス発散方法

can be:~に違いない

lyrics:歌詞

especially:特に

purposes:目的

in order to:~の為に