2021年6月17日木曜日

2021年6月17日木曜日 -

Lovely-Destination


Destination

My name is Lovely! I like to travel. I get urges and waves of wanderlust when I just want to go out of my home, take any means of transportation possible, and depart to the destination which my heart desires. I have this strong desire to follow the journey I long for. To meet new people. To know new cultures. To fly away from where I am now and to discover new places. Traveling is not just a pleasure for me. It's a way of life. As I travel, I like to remember the memories through pictures. I am fond of photography. Photography assists me with recollecting my life and the people in it, the spots I visit, the things I love, in far more detail and color. Having the opportunity to record recollections is one significant reason behind why I love photography. It has expanded my view of the world. This lovely world.


As an educator, I like to see the world in different perspectives. I am, in many ways, learning. Not only is it fun to get learners excited, but there are endless ways to tie my exploration’s work into topics I am covering in our learning.
I’ve discovered new ways to give students a chance to learn, make connections, and dig deeper every single day. I’m giving them a chance to see the opportunities that the world has to offer.

------------------------------------------------------

Urges:衝動

Wanderlust:強い探求心

Discover:発見する

Significant:重要

Perspectives:視点